- Why can't I view reports?
- Why can't I approve my Financial Status Report?
- I forgot my password/ID or I'm locked out of the system, how can I get access restored?
- How do I set up a New User?
- I need help with my County Plan. Where can I get more information?
- How do I upload Narrative?
- I received the error "SACPA Cannot Process Your Request at This Time." How do I fix this?
Why can't I view reports?
- When you attempt to view a report and your screen appears blank or grey, then you need to make sure you use the print icon in the middle of the page vs. the print from the "File" menu or from the IE toolbar. Otherwise, you may need to update your Crystal Reports Viewer. Follow these steps to update your viewer.
- Close all browser windows currently running on your PC
- Go to your desktop and follow these steps:
- Right-Click on your Internet Explorer Icon and select 'Properties'
- Internet Properties' window should now be open
- On the 'General' Tab under the 'Temporary Internet Files' select the 'Delete Cookies' button. Press 'OK' when asked to confirm deletion.
- On the 'General' Tab under the 'Temporary Internet Files' select the 'Delete Files' button. Select the Check Box that reads 'Delete All Offline Content' and Press 'OK'.
- On the 'General' Tab under the 'Temporary Internet Files' select the 'Settings' button.
- Select the 'View Objects' Button
- Delete all files that appear in this window
- You have now cleared your Internet Cache.
- Open your Internet browser and login to the SACPA application.
- Attempt to view SACPA reports
If you are still experiencing difficulties, please contact OCJC at 1-916 445-7456 or via email at SACPA@adp.ca.gov.
Why can't I approve my Financial Status Report?
Setting Approver Levels
Note #1: Users CANNOT set themselves as an approver. For example, User #1 cannot make user #1 an approver. In order to create approvers, a second user (user #2) must log in and set user #1 as an approver.
Note #2: A user can be set to approve multiple levels, but the same person CANNOT approve both levels (1 and 2) on the SAME form.
Note #3: Before anyone can be set as an approver, they MUST fill out an access request form and have a SACPA user ID/PW assigned to them.
How to create approvers:
- User #2 should log into SACPA
- If user #1 is listed under Contact Information, user #2 should then select user #1 and click Update Contact. If user #1 isn't listed, then user #2 should select Add New Contact.
- Have user #2 check off Financial Status Report Contact (and any other level if they desire), and which approver level the person desires to be (they can be both - but see Note #2 above).
- Finally, enter the date through which this approver is a valid user. The From date MUST be today's date, and the To date is indefinite. Years are 4-digit format.
- Click Submit.
Repeat all steps with User #1 for User #2 (if necessary).
For more information on entering/updating a Financial Status Report please see the User Manual Section V: Financial Status Report.
I forgot my password/ID or I'm locked out of the system, how can I get access restored?
Please contact OCJC at 1 916 445-7456 or via email at SACPA@adp.ca.gov
A new ID and/or Password will be assigned to you -OR- your current ID and Password will be unlocked and you will be contacted via telephone when this is completed.
How do I set up a New User?
Please contact OCJC at 1-916 445-7456 or via email at SACPA@adp.ca.gov
A new ID and Password will be assigned and you will be contacted via telephone when this is completed.
I need help with my County Plan. Where can I get more information?
See the User Manual Section 2 for details of how to add/update a County Plan.
How do I upload Narrative?
- Login to SACPA and click Submissions.
- Then click the Fiscal Year. Click County Plan.
- Click Update or View an Existing County Plan.
- Select report (report MUST be in draft mode!) and click Plan Description Files
- Select County Plan Description or Board of Supervisors Resolution and click upload
- Click Browse..., select the file, and click Upload the File
I received the error "SACPA Cannot Process Your Request at This Time." How do I fix this?
- If you get this error, there are 3 possible causes:
- The website is down - Please contact OCJC at 1-916 445-7456 or via email at SACPA@adp.ca.gov
- Your browser has cookies disabled - enable them (instructions below)
- You need to update your browser - problems can occur from a browser with less than 128-bit encryption OR conflicts between browser updates and certain Operating Systems. Downloading a new browser will fix the problem. (Instructions below)
- To enable browser cookies:
- In IE, select the Tools menu and then Internet Options
- Click the Security tab and select custom level
- Scroll to the cookies section and click enable for cookies to be stored and per-session cookies
- Click Apply and OK
- For browsers with less than 128-bit encryption:
- Go to Windows Update and download/install the latest version of Internet Explorer. You may need the assistance of your System Administrator for installation of this software if you do not have the proper security privileges.
If you are still experiencing difficulties, please contact OCJC at 1-916 445-7456 or via email at SACPA@adp.ca.gov