Effective with the passage of the 2013-2014 Budget Act and associated legislation, the Department of Alcohol and Drug Programs (ADP) no longer exists as of July 1, 2013. All ADP programs and staff, except the Office of Problem Gambling, transferred to the Department of Health Care Services (DHCS). Please visit the DHCS website. Read more...
- Social Host
- College Drinking Prevention
- El Alcohol - Nemours Foundation
- Alcohol Screening Project
- Drug Screening
- ¿Qué es una Bebida Estándar?
- Patrones de Consumo de Adultos en Estados Unidos