Links to Prevention Related Websites
Effective with the passage of the 2013-2014 Budget Act and associated legislation, the Department of Alcohol and Drug Programs (ADP) no longer exists as of July 1, 2013. All ADP programs and staff, except the Office of Problem Gambling, transferred to the Department of Health Care Services (DHCS). Please visit the DHCS website. Read more...
- SAMHSA’s Data, Outcomes and Quality (DOQ)
- California Alcohol Issues Partnership
- CADCA - Community Anti-Drug Coalitions of America
- California Department of Education - Information about kindergarten through grade twelve education
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Center On Addiction and Substance Abuse
- Community Prevention Initiative (CPI)
- County Health Rankings and Roadmap
Provided by the University of Wisconsin and Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (Main page map is slow to load. This link will take users to the rankings for Marin County. From there, click on each county for individual rankings by county.)
- CSPV Center for Study and Prevention of Violence. Info on violence prevention.
- Decision Support System - Community-Based DSS
- ED-OESE - Safe and Drug-Free Schools Program
- Friday Night Live
- Help Your Community
- Higher Education Center for Alcohol and Other Drug Prevention
- HHS Center for Faith-Based and Community Initiatives (CFBCI)
- The Partnership at Drugfree.org – Join Together
- Leadership To Keep Children Alcohol Free
- My Prevention Community a social utility network that connects prevention-focused professionals locally and throughout the country.
- National Asian Pacific American Families Against Substance Abuse
- National Association of State Alcohol and Drug Abuse Directors, Inc.
- National Crime Prevention Council
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism
- National Institute on Drug Abuse
- No Child Left Behind Act
- Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention
- Office of National Drug Control Policy - ONDCP
- ONTRACK Program Resources, Inc.
- PREVLINE Prevention Online, National Clearinghouse for Alcohol and Drug Information- NCADI
- SALIS Resource
- SAMHSA Web Center for Substance Abuse Prevention (CSAP)
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration