Effective with the passage of the 2013-2014 Budget Act and associated legislation, the Department of Alcohol and Drug Programs (ADP) no longer exists as of July 1, 2013. All ADP programs and staff, except the Office of Problem Gambling, transferred to the Department of Health Care Services (DHCS). Please visit the DHCS website. Read more...
The ADP Document Library provides easy access to a consolidated view of the many different documents, publications, fact sheets, policy directives, forms, etc. that ADP produces and you may be searching for.
For some materials, such as fact sheets, you will be able to access the complete listing from within the Library’s pages. For other, such as reports or policies, the Library provides links to related sections located throughout the ADP website where documents of that nature are presented.
If you do find that you have followed a link that has taken you out of the Library, you can return by using your browser’s Back button or you can select the Home tab at the top of any web page and then select Document Library from the left nav menu.
Use the left nav links to access the types of documents you might be seeking or maybe one or more of the following featured links is what you’re looking for.
- 2012 Needs Assessment Report
SAMHSA’s Substance Abuse, Prevention & Treatment Block Grant requires the establishment of a Statewide Needs Assessment and Planning (SNAP) process. ADP’s Statewide Needs Assessment and Planning (SNAP) process is used to institute system improvements through the development of data-informed planning and decision-making.
The Needs Assessment Report (NAR) is the final product of this process, providing a snapshot of the current AOD system capacity, relevant data for state and local planning efforts, highlights of the needs of specific vulnerable AOD sub-populations, the costs of substance abuse by county, the current policy environment, and a conclusion in the form of recommendations for consideration that will help decision makers in setting state and local level priorities.
Contact Person: Deena Mount, Manager
Statewide Planning Unit
Performance Management Branch
Dept. of Alcohol and Drug Programs
- 2010 Needs Assessment Report
- County Monitoring Annual Report FY 2011-2012
- County Monitoring Annual Report FY 2010-2011
- Perinatal Services Network Guidelines 2009
- ADP Bulletins & Letters
- SAPT Block Grant Application
- Research Request Form
- Net Negotiated Amount (NNA) Contract Support Documents
- Press Releases
- AOD Treatment Facility License Application/Extension Form
- AOD Treatment Facility Certification Application/Extension Form
- Directory of Driving-Under-the-Influence (DUI) Programs
- Directory of Licensed Residential Facilities and/or Certified Alcohol and Drug Programs
- Women’s/Perinatal Treatment Programs Directory
- Narcotic Treatment Programs Directory
- Drug Medi-Cal Program Aid Codes Master Chart