Grants & Funding
Other Governmental Agencies
This page provides access to sources of grant funding from other governmental agencies supportive of substance abuse prevention and treatment.
- Administration for Children and Families links to funding opportunities including grants, contracts, and other assistance available to eligible organizations and individuals, as well as grant-related forms and documents.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention provide funding to support programs for the control and prevention of tobacco use and HIV prevention. For more information, link to their Procurement and Grants Office (PGO).
- FIRST GOV Grants - The federal government makes thousands of grants and loans to state and local governments and other public entities. This link provides one-stop access to Grants Management and Federal Assistance Programs.
FIRST GOV for Nonprofits also offers grants, loans and other assistance specifically for nonprofits.
- Indian Health Service supports substance abuse prevention and treatment services. The Tribal Management Grant Program website (click link below) provides information and procedures necessary to submit a grant application.
- Office of National Drug Control Policy (ONDCP) - This is a listing of drug-related funding opportunities, training and technical assistance, equipment procurement programs, and other resources from public- and private organizations. This does not encompass all the funding that is available from public or private resources and is only meant to act as an overview of available programs.
- U.S. Department of Education funds and supports programs designed to help create and maintain drug-free, safe, and orderly environments for learning in and around schools. The Safe and Drug-Free Schools program is the Federal Government's primary vehicle for reducing drug, alcohol, and tobacco use, and violence, through education and prevention activities in our Nation's schools.