Click to increase the text size. Restore Text
Click to restore original text size. Reduce Text
Click to decrease the text size.
The eight Constituent Committees were established to advise and assist the ADP’s Director and Executive Staff in developing strategies to plan and support culturally-competent alcohol and other drug abuse, prevention, and recovery services. The purpose of these committees is to improve and expand alcohol and drug services for California’s diverse population.
Committee members provide important input and two-way communication with key constituent groups and provide alcohol and drug services knowledge, geographic area representation, and community involvement. The chair of each Constituent Committee serves as a member of the Director’s Advisory Council (DAC).
- African-American Constituent Committee
- Aging Constituent Committee
- Asian/Pacific Islander Constituent Committee
- Disability Constituent Committee
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Constituent Committee
- Latino Constituent Committee
- Native American Constituent Committee
- Women’s Constituent Committee