Click to increase the text size. Restore Text
Click to restore original text size. Reduce Text
Click to decrease the text size.
The Audit Services Branch (ASB) is involved in several different types of on-site audits, special reviews and Departmental projects, as requested. Most of the activities are a result of an annual audit plan. Audits are performed at both the County and Provider level. These audits include:
- Audits of narcotic treatment programs (NTP) funded by Drug Medi-Cal (DMC).
- Audits of outpatient drug-free (ODF), day care habilitative (DCH), and residential programs.
- Audits of County Alcohol and Drug Program expenditures.
- Audits of Driving Under the Influence (DUI) programs.
- Other projects as requested.